Should the CHARTERER wish to cancel the booking, the following cancellation fees will apply unless differently stated in the charter contract:
- 50% Charter value will be levied if cancellation prior to 24 hours before departure.
- 100% Charter value within 24 hrs. of departure.
In the event that Hart Voyages Co., Ltd. considers that weather condition to be unsuitable for the charter or encounters other unexpected issues or difficulties which result in not being able to make the vessel available as stated in the charter booking form, we will inform the CHARTERER at the earliest opportunity before the charter.
The CHARTERER will then be entitled to:
- Change to a different vessel in a similar or larger size and price (subject to availability)
- Change the date of departure.
- In some cases claim a full refund on payment.
In the event of force majeure Hart Voyages Co., Ltd. cannot be held responsible and therefore advises that the CHARTERER takes personal insurance to cover for these events.
In the event of any delay or cancellation that occurs after the charter has commenced, for any reasons whatsoever, the CHARTERER shall only be entitled to receive all or part of the charter fee in reimbursement calculated on a prorated basis, and such amount shall be the limit to all claims in respect of such delays or cancellations.